Improve Your School’s Social Media While Taking Less of Your Time.
Class Intercom brings together a passion for enabling educators and students to engage in their schools’ stories on social media through forward thinking software solutions. Just like students are creating the content for the school newspaper, shouldn’t they be crafting the school’s social messaging?
We allow educators to safely moderate student-generated social media content for their school while saving them time and building up the next generation of digital leaders.
Each webinar is hosted free for schools and districts interested in learning more about Class Intercom. Each presentation will also include a demonstration of the Class Intercom Platform.
Join us for our next webinar on Thursday, May 30th at 8:00 pm CST. Social Media Marketing and the Art of the Student Social Media Takeover with Michele Niec, Director of Marketing and Public Relations / Instructor – Social Media Marketing at Davidson Academy.
During this webinar, you will learn how Davidson Academy implemented a Social Media Marketing class and engaged it’s students to take over the social media activities all without the Marketing Director ever sharing a password. Get a peek at the lesson plan and hear the outcomes and what is now a standard at the school. From personal branding safety to preparing a corporate social media audit, students walked away with a better understanding of the “why” and “how” of social media while feeling empowered to tell the Davidson Academy story.
Previous Webinars Include:
- Facebook: Organic vs Paid, What School’s Need to Know
- Using Video to Tell Your School’s Story
- Advance Your School’s Communication Through Podcasting
- Telling Your School’s Story With Images
- Safely Creating Purposeful Content to Increase Social Engagement
- Building A Social Media Team With Students At Your School
- Do a Twitter Takeover With Students Without Passwords on a Sticky Note
- Teach Students How To Create Content For Someone Other Than Themselves