Improve Your School’s Social Media While Taking Less of Your Time.
Class Intercom brings together a passion for enabling educators and students to engage in their schools’ stories on social media through forward thinking software solutions. Just like students are creating the content for the school newspaper, shouldn’t they be crafting the school’s social messaging?
We allow educators to safely moderate student-generated social media content for their school while saving them time and building up the next generation of digital leaders.
Each webinar is hosted free for schools and districts interested in learning more about Class Intercom. Each presentation will also include a demonstration of the Class Intercom Platform.
Previous Webinars Include:
- Social Media Marketing and the Art of the Student Social Media Takeover
- Growing Community on Social Media Without a Communications Department
- Facebook: Organic vs Paid, What School’s Need to Know
- Using Video to Tell Your School’s Story
- Advance Your School’s Communication Through Podcasting
- Telling Your School’s Story With Images
- Safely Creating Purposeful Content to Increase Social Engagement
- Building A Social Media Team With Students At Your School
- Do a Twitter Takeover With Students Without Passwords on a Sticky Note
- Teach Students How To Create Content For Someone Other Than Themselves