Improve Your School’s Social Media While Taking Less of Your Time.
Class Intercom brings together a passion for enabling educators and students to engage in their schools’ stories on social media through forward thinking software solutions. Just like students are creating the content for the school newspaper, shouldn’t they be crafting the school’s social messaging?
We allow educators to safely moderate student-generated social media content for their school while saving them time and building up the next generation of digital leaders.
Each webinar is hosted free for schools and districts interested in learning more about Class Intercom. Each presentation will also include a demonstration of the Class Intercom Platform.
Join us for our next webinar, “5 Steps to Building A Successful Social Media Team At Your School” on August 21, 2019 at 12:00 pm CST.
Do you want to learn how to build a social media team with students at your school? If the idea of finding the right students and asking them to create social media content seems overwhelming to you, we’ve got you covered!
During this webinar, Class Intercom will teach you:
- How you can teach digital citizenship by empowering students to create social media content.
- How to find and recruit students for your social media team.
- How you can organize and moderate social media posts using Class Intercom!
To Register, Click HERE.
Previous Webinars Include:
- Social Media Marketing and the Art of the Student Social Media Takeover
- Growing Community on Social Media Without a Communications Department
- Facebook: Organic vs Paid, What School’s Need to Know
- Simple Design For Your School’s Social Media
- Using Video to Tell Your School’s Story
- Advance Your School’s Communication Through Podcasting
- Telling Your School’s Story With Images
- Safely Creating Purposeful Content to Increase Social Engagement
- Building A Social Media Team With Students At Your School
- Do a Twitter Takeover With Students Without Passwords on a Sticky Note
- Teach Students How To Create Content For Someone Other Than Themselves
“5 Steps to Building A Successful Social Media Team At Your School”
August 21, 2019 at 12:00 pm CST.