Improve Your School’s Social Media While Taking Less of Your Time.
Class Intercom brings together a passion for enabling educators and students to engage in their schools’ stories on social media through forward thinking software solutions. Just like students are creating the content for the school newspaper, shouldn’t they be crafting the school’s social messaging?
We allow educators to safely moderate student-generated social media content for their school while saving them time and building up the next generation of digital leaders.
Each webinar is hosted free for schools and districts interested in learning more about Class Intercom. Each presentation will also include a demonstration of the Class Intercom Platform.
Join us on Wednesday, October 10th at 12:00 pm CST for our next webinar: Advance Your School’s Communication Through Podcasting
Previous Webinars Include:
- Telling Your School’s Story With Images
- Safely Creating Purposeful Content to Increase Social Engagement
- Building A Social Media Team With Students At Your School
- Do a Twitter Takeover With Students Without Passwords on a Sticky Note
- Teach Students How To Create Content For Someone Other Than Themselves
Wednesday, October 10th at 12:00 PM CST
Advance Your School’s Communication Through Podcasting