Class Intercom Referral Program
Terms & Conditions
The Class Intercom Referral Program (Referral Program) is intended to recognize customers and ambassador representatives for spreading the word about Class Intercom. The Referral Program is managed in full by Class Intercom. The following terms and conditions apply in full to the Class Intercom Referral Program. Any individual who does not accept or fully understand these terms and conditions, should not participate in the Referral Program.
- To be eligible for the referral credit, referrer must be a Class Intercom customer or affiliated member of the Class Intercom Ambassador program.
- Class Intercom or affiliate employees are not eligible to participate in the Referral Program.
- Participation in the Referral Program is void where prohibited by law.
- Class Intercom reserves the right to determine any individual referrer ineligible to participate in the Referral Program if they determine the referral is ineligible or fraudulent.
- All referred contacts or affiliated companies MAY NOT be a current or past customer of Class Intercom.
- A referred contact/school/district may only be submitted once for the Class Intercom Referral Program. Any duplicate contact/school/district that has submitted for the Referral Program by the referrer or any other individual will not be eligible for the Referral Program.
- Referrers must be 18 or older.
How it Works
- An eligible party completes a referral via the Class Intercom referral submission form. The referred party then receives information and an invite to a Class Intercom demo. The referral submission form must be utilized to submit the referral for referral program eligibility.
- If the referred contact/school/district signs on as a Class Intercom customer within 365 days of submitting the referral form, the individual who submitted the referral will be sent an email to claim their $50 Amazon gift card once the referred customer has submitted their first payment.
- Upon receiving the notification of the $50 Amazon gift card referral award, the referrer has 45 days to reply to claim the $50 Amazon gift card via confirmation link. If the $50 Amazon gift card is not claimed within 45 days of notification, the referral claim is forfeited and void.
- Referral name source must be referenced at the time of introduction and may not added after services have been committed.
- Each submitted referral that results in a new Class Intercom customer is eligible for a $50 Amazon Gift Card referral bonus.
- Referral gift card is issued at the time of referred customer’s payment.
- Referrer will be notified of closed deal at the time of referred parties’ initial payment.
- Referrer has 45 days to claim the $50 Amazon Gift Card referral bonus. If the referral bonus is not claimed within 45 days of notification, the referral claim is forfeited and void.
- No limit is applied to the number of customer referral that may be submitted.
- Class Intercom reserves the right to modify or terminate the referral bonus program at any time.
- All referrals must result in a new referred Class Intercom customer within 365 days of submission of the referral form for the referral to maintain eligibility in the Class Intercom Referral Program.
- Referral participants acknowledge that they are responsible for any and all tax liabilities and reporting associated with the gift card referrals.