Schools are continuously trying to improve communication systems both inside and outside of the school community; however, school leaders are already burdened by numerous responsibilities, so telling your stories often gets pushed to the bottom of the to-do list. Our CEO, Ben Pankonin, and President, Dr. Jill Johnson, partnered with Josh Allen, Technology Integration Specialist at Lewis Central Community Schools in Council Bluffs, IA; Heather Callihan, Technology Integrationist at Northwest High School in Grand Island, NE; and Clay Reisler, Social Media Marketing Instructor at Pulaski High School in Pulaski, WI, to chat about how to organize, train, retain, and sustain a team of content creators.
In this webinar, we discussed:
- Why your district should use social media
- How to organize a team of content creators
- Why you should consider adding students to your team
- Tips for recruiting, training, retaining, and sustaining a content creation team
- Stories from schools who have successful teams of content creators
Access Recording Here