The 2019-2020 Social Media Trends in Education Report is Available Now!
As districts and schools take on social media communication, many find themselves questioning where they stand and where they should be going with social practices, policies, and procedures. Wondering:
- How are educators and school PR professionals using social media?
- How educators and school public relations are managing multiple social media accounts?
- Should you be looking into student-generated social content?
The Class Intercom 2019-2020 Social Media Trends in Education Report is the first of its kind in the education space and is developed to help schools and districts answer these questions and establish direction for their social strategies.
Our Social Media Trends in Education Report covers how social media is being managed, social advertising, student-generated content and much more.
In this report, you’ll learn:
- How schools and districts are managing multiple social media pages.
- How schools and districts are managing user access to social pages.
- The social networks that are the most effective.
- How student-generated social content is being implemented.
- How schools and districts are using social advertising.
- How social analytics are being used to help schools target communications.
- What your team can do to plan for social media for the rest of this school year and next.